Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 More Random Things About Me

  1. I like feet.  But I'm really not into knitting socks like so many other knitters.
  2. A friend of mine owns a shoe company.  (Isn't that cool?) I am the sample size, so sometimes I get to be a fit tester. (Isn't that cool?)  Too bad I don't knit socks.
  3. I am a sweater knitter.  I've probably already said that, but it bears repeating.
  4. I have never once in my life had a drink of alcohol without someone joining me.  It's not that I think I'm going to go overboard (I'm not a big drinker, but I like a cocktail or two every now and again), it's just that I don't want to ruin my streak.
  5. I drive an old Toyota with 178,000 miles on it. I want to see 250,000 with the ole girl. 
  6. I knit in my car. Lots. It's more cost and time effective than driving home when my kids have an engagement (we live far far away), and it keeps me out of trouble, mostly.
  7. This year I bought two huge lateral filing cabinets in an effort to consolidate a bunch of paperwork.  I have one bursting bucket to finish filing... and I am doubtful it will fit. 
  8. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out which papers are really important.
  9. Here is a piece of artwork pertaining to sheep and sleep.  It was in the new file cabinet.  I thought it might be important.
  10. (I think Little Bo Sheep might benefit from my "never drink alone" rule.)
 
 

No comments: