Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Stitcher's Wardrobe: Sixth Smock Outfit


Sixth smock in a series -- say that three times fast. This one looks fun with navy cabled tights, too. 

All that pattern hides some of the construction details.

I found a rhinestone pin at the Concord Antique Gallery (pins are dirt cheap and sparkly happy-makers).

 My skirt is the same as yesterday's, drafted with the help of Cal Patch. I'm taking a class from Cal in May -- eep! My hat is another from Bev Galeskas' Felted Knits. I can knit a hat in a day, and felt it the next day. This one is made from Fancy Tiger Heirloom, color Blue Maize.
The pin is teeny tiny, from my Grandfather's days at Ma Bell.

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a smock! I love them! You have inspired me so much!